- Energy stimulus for sportsmen, for the organism burdened by physical and mental strain.
- Prevention of large intestine cancer thanks to non-ground flaxseeds, which make so-called peeling of large intestine walls, whereby harmful substances are removed.
- Suitable for pregnant women – Lack of folic acid is connected with abortion, low birth weight of newborn baby and defects of neural tube.
- Source of vitamins A, B and mineral matter such as e.g. potassium, copper, iron.
- Suitable also for Diabetics and Celiatics.
extruded corn, fructose syrup, raisins 11.3 %, vegetable fat (palm, shea), flax seeds 7.9 %, cocoa icing with fructose 8 % (vegetable fat /palm kernel, palm, shea/, whey powder, fat-reduced cocoa 14 %, fructose 14 %, lactose, maltodextrin, emulsifiers /lecithins, polyglycerol polyricinoleate/, flavourings), maltodextrin, dried dates 4.7 %, emulsifier (lecithins), folic acid.
May contain peanuts, nuts, soya, eggs, sesame.
In 100 g: Energy: 1 689 kJ/ 402 kcal; Fat: 15 g, of which saturates: 9.4 g; Carbohydrate: 60 g, of which sugars: 32 g; Fibre: 5.5 g; Protein: 4.4 g; Salt: 0.05 g; Folic acid: 200 μg (100 % DRI – Daily reference intake). Bread unit in 35 g: 1.8 BU (1 BU = 12 g of carbohydrate); Carbohydrate unit in 35 g: 2.1 CU (1 CU = 10 g of carbohydrate).