- No content of fats.
- High content of proteins.
- Energy stimulus for sportsmen, for the organism burdened by physical and mental strain.
- Suitable for pregnant women – Lack of folic acid is connected with abortion, low birth weight of newborn baby and defects of neural tube.
- Source of fiber influencing favorably digestive process and peristalsis of intestines.
- Suitable also for Diabetics.
- Source of fiber.
eggs, wholemeal wheat flour 20 %, wheat flour, maltodextrin, lactose, fructose 9.5 %, folic acid.
May contain peanuts, nuts, sesame and soya.
In 100 g: Energy: 1 527 kJ/ 361 kcal; Fat: 4.4 g, of which saturates: 2.2 g; Carbohydrate: 67 g, of which sugars: 28 g; Fibre: 5.3 g; Protein: 11 g; Salt: 0.16 g; Folic acid: 200 μg (100 % DRI – Daily reference intake). Bread unit in 120 g: 6.7 BU, in 18 g (10 pieces): 1 BU (1 BU = 12 g of carbohydrate); Carbohydrate unit in 120 g: 8 CU, in 18 g (10 pieces): 1.2 CU (1 CU = 10 g of carbohydrate).